Tuesday 9 October 2012

Today is the birthday of Sherbet's special friend

What an exciting day it is today.
 It is the birthday of one of my very best friends.  He is a very private person so I am not going to tell you his name but I just want you to know that he is a very precious friend and he is always there when I need him.
 We will have one of our really good adventures today.
 I am going to take him to a lovely, perfect place and treat him to a delicious lunch.  We will celebrate his very special day together. What fun we will have.
 This morning, Mango, Doodle, Pearl and I gave him lots of birthday gifts and birthday cards. Oh how we love birthdays!  Every year we all get a little bit wiser and a little bit closer to being the best person we can ever be.  Every year we find we have more rainbow coloured  blessings and more rainbow coloured adventures.  How blessed we all are to be living on this planet called Earth with all the little creatures and all the plants, trees and flowers.  Happy rainbow days to all of my friends everywhere.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: